Deloitte - Federal Practice Contracts
Federal Government Services Practice - Deloitte & Touche LLP
Deloitte & Touche's dynamic Federal Government Services Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in audit and accounting, financial management and business process improvement.
The Federal Contracts Division (a subdivision of Deloitte's Federal Contracts & Procurement Group - FC&P Group) provides an operating environment conducive to the delivery of ethical, high quality contract management support services through the integrity and professionalism of its staff. The staff is well versed in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), supplemental regulations, and procurement statutes. The staff's mission is to assist the Deloitte Federal Government Services practice throughout the contract life cycle as follows:
- Provide the highest quality professional contract management and advisory services to Deloitte's federal practice Partners, Principals and Directors (PPDs) and their engagement teams that will enable the delivery of Deloitte client services at the lowest possible risk and at a fair and reasonable price.
- Ensure compliance with contract terms and to conduct business on behalf of Deloitte in accordance with the highest ethical standards and independence requirements.
The Federal Contracts Administrator provides contracts administration support to the Federal Government Services Practice, handling routine contracting matters in a fast paced environment. The Federal Contracts Administrator interfaces with clients from a broad range of federal agencies, and with prime contractors doing business with these agencies. This position provides contract negotiations, risk management, OCI mitigation, proposal support, and business counsel to senior management and engagement PPDs. Requires close coordination with the Office of General Counsel (OGC) and Office of Federal Risk and Compliance (Risk).
This position resides within Deloitte's Federal Contracts Division (a subdivision of Deloitte's FC&P Group). The physical location is in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area.
The Federal Contracts Administrator reports to the Team Lead for the specific business unit in the Federal Contracts Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Administer all types of contracts including CPFF, CPAF, T&M, FFP, IDIQ, (term type and completion type Contracts), and task orders issued under GSA, BPA and IDIQ from pre-award phase to closeout, including the management of contract modifications and routine correspondence in accordance with the FAR and other government statutes.
· Develop, review and negotiate contracts, modifications, prime contractor NDA and teaming agreements and subcontracts consistent with company policies.
· Monitor, in conjunction with the Program Manager and Finance department, performance against the original cost allocation and contract requirements in order to anticipate necessary changes in contract funding or scope of work.
· Update and maintain contract management data base for assigned contracts.
· In conjunction with OGC and Risk, ensure compliance with federal contract regulations and various reporting requirements.
· Additional duties in supporting senior contract management staff as assigned.
· Maintain contract documentation soft and hard copy files in accordance with FAR regulations and Deloitte Policy and Procedure.
5+ years of 'cradle to grave' Federal Contracting experience required
5+ years of FAR and related risk management experience required
2+ years experience with IDIQ, CPAF, and FFP contracts a plus
2+ years with GWACs, GSA Schedule Contracts, Federal and commercial contracting strategies a plus
2+ years negotiating NDAs, Teaming Agreements, and Subcontract Agreements
- BA or BS degree in a related field
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Comprehensive working knowledge of the FAR, federal procurement law and risk management principles. Knowledge of AIDAR, CFR, ADS is preferred.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Excellent research and analytical skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 2 years ago
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...