The shift of this position is from 6pm-2am.
The ideal candidate is preferred to have a Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management or related field and three (3+) years of transportation/warehouse experience. Active CDL A license is preferred. Additional qualities include: excellent written and verbal communication, ability to work in a fast pace environment, multitasking, and basic computer skills.
- Maintain drivers’ results by establishing work schedules, training staff on proper procedures and Jacobson standards, delegating tasks according to job need, and coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees as needed.
- Communicates regularly and interacts professionally with all levels of employees within the organization
- Ensure on-time deliveries are met per the customer guidelines
- Monitor hours of service for drivers
- Review current processes and increase efficiencies
- Provide safe and secure work environment. Ensure safety guidelines are being followed.
- Understand and ensure the state/federal DOT guidelines are being followed
- Fill in as a driver/spotter on an as needed basis
- Additional responsibilities as necessary
Jacobson Companies offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and a business casual environment.
Drug screen, background check required. Jacobson participates in E-verify and is an equal opportunity employer.
Jacobson Companies - 19 months ago