Job Id 18341 - Posted 01/21/2013 - Engineering - Americas - United States - Nevada - Reno
Position Summary: Responsible as the primary Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) liaison for our clients and customers. This position will be instrumental in the ongoing development and administration of the Intergraded Management System (IMS) within the facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facility oversight for Integrated Management System (IMS) and its implementation and certification maintenance (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, RIOS, R2).
- Focal point for client, customer and external audits
- Responds to complaints from internal and external clients or customers; serve as the primary quality liaison with clients or customers for all quality related issues to include the effective monitoring and reporting of containment and corrective action deadlines
- Coordinate and capture all quality performance data and provides standardized reporting and analysis
- Collect, analyze and report on internal and external quality data using statistical tools and techniques to determine trends and make recommendations for improvement
- Champion the Corrective Action process locally
- Insure both the PVA and Internal audits are scheduled and completed as required locally
- Ensure QEHS management documentation is up-to-date and organized
- EHS training for local staff, performance tracking, and QEHS team projects support
- Liaison with regional operations and quality leads
- Oversight of local EHS programs and their implementation
- Facility QEHS inspections/internal audits
- On-site management of OSHA, State and Federal Environmental requirements
- Support global and regional compliance initiatives
- Management of downstream vendors, as assigned
- Due Diligence assessments of downstream partners, Auditing
- Management and leadership of the DEA program for all GAD sites
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree (highly preferred) or high school with technical training and equivalent.
- 0-2 years related experience with college degree or 5-7 years with high school with technical training and equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to perform root cause analysis of problems, development and implementation of solution
- Experience with statistical process control of processes
- Working knowledge of ISO Standards
- Ability to understand and accurately follow technical documentation
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of organization
- Must be able to deliver tough messages and handle conflict with courtesy and tact
- BS degree preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Lean, Six Sigma and/or Demand Flow certifications
- Certified Quality Auditor
Arrow - 13 months ago
Arrow Electronics knows its target market. The company is a leading global distributor of electronic components and computer products,...