Sales Engineer III / Customer Solutions Engineer III - Federal ASG - DC Based Accounts (DLA, OSD, DCMA)
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer III to join our team in Fairfax, Virginia.
Customer Solutions Engineer engaged in large government program level complex enterprise solutions. Require experienced Solutions Engineer with successful experience providing complex solution to US Government Agencies including Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD), Defense Contracting Management Agency (DCMA).
Responsible for design, definition and implementation of complex system requirements for customers, and/or prepares studies and analyzes existing systems. Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies. Ensures accurate root cause analysis based on issues. Develops and recommends corrective actions. May collaborate with technologists, systems engineers, and development management to oversee execution of deliverables by suppliers in an outsourced development model.
- Designs and defines system requirements for complex customer systems, and/or prepares studies and analyzes existing systems.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and/or the integration of total systems or multiple functions.
- Responsible for design of assigned system/subsystem and meeting quality requirements.
- Ensures the manufacturability, reliability and serviceability of designs.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions.
- Responsible for benchmarking, testing and analysis on products during all phases of the development process.
- Documents results in technical reports, white papers and online web pages.
- Ensures assignments are completed within schedule and cost objectives.
- Responsible for the end-to-end ownership of assigned system(s).
- Coordinates root cause analysis to solve issues including complex issues.
- Interfaces with technologists, development and marketing to define and optimize system performance and resolve performance problems.
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- In-depth industry experience with DLA, OSD, and DCMA customers.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery.
- Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
- In-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
- Thorough understanding of Dell business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
- Manages projects and program execution.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Life at Dell
Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:
Life at Dell
Dell Financial Services L.P. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...