Tellers WOW! Customers everyday in a fun, fast-paced environment. A TD Bank Teller processes Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions including but not limited to check cashing, withdrawals, and deposits. This job is responsible to balance cash drawers and assists Customers with basic product information. Tellers have responsibility to assist in exceeding service goals by minimizing Customer wait times and accurately and efficiently processing Customer transactions while providing legendary Customer Service in addition to recognizing referral opportunities.
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel
- Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to supervisors
- Processes regular Teller transactions for Customers including servicing Customer accounts, accepting loan payments, accepting safe deposit box payments, processing sales of gift cards, cashing checks, verify currency, balancing cash drawer, night deposits, correct discrepancies and make necessary adjustments. Balance Automated Teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) as necessary
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/ operations and guidelines
- May establish and solidify Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service
- High school diploma or GED
- 0-1year related experience preferred
- Superior Customer service skills
- General Math skills
- Detail orientated and able to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent
TD Bank Financial Group - 11 months ago
About TD Bank Financial Group The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Financial Group. TD Bank...