Under general supervision, performs routine and frequent manual and heavy labor tasks to properly treat, store, pack, transport and/or dispose of hazardous waste in accordance with environmentally responsible and cost effective practices and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Consolidates material for shipped for off-site treatment.
• Completes paperwork properly and timely.
• May assist in maintaining inventory and storage of hazardous materials in accordance with appropriate regulations and PSC policies, practices, and procedures.
• Follows and understands all Health & Safety /Job Safety Analysis (JSA's) procedures as outlined in the PSC procedures and policies.
• Operates fork trucks to move materials for storage and loading and unloading.
• Collects samples of inbound waste for analysis.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• 0-2 years
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to follow procedures
• Safe driving
• Plant environment (100363)
PSC - 12 months ago
If you've messed with Mother Nature, you should call PSC (which takes it name from its former title -- Philip Services Corporation, and...