The CRM Consultant works with McGladrey clients in the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management). This position offers diversity in clients and projects, an opportunity to work in a team environment with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. There are also excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement due to rapid growth within the Technology Consulting Practice.
The right candidate for the role would have the following skills:
- Participate in analysis session with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations.
- Analyze client business processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports.
- Perform data migration activities
- Design and implement reports to support the CRM application
- Determine third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system. Implement these third party applications as required.
- Design business processes and data flows between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications.
- Design and write specifications for CRM customization to be coded by CRM developers.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Train client staff on CRM use
- Coordinate with client lead users and client engineering teams to test and implement new or modified programs as needed.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and data cleanup as necessary.
- Assist during the sales cycle by providing demonstrations of CRM, scoping projects and educating prospects on Dynamics CRM.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or MIS or IT related degree
- 3+ years experience implementing large packaged CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Siebel, SAP CRM, Oracle CRM, SalesForce.com, SalesLogix, or Pivotal) required
- Knowledge of and proficiency with the native configuration and customization tools exposed from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- MS Dynamics CRM software experience
- SQL Server experience
- Experience with SSRS
- Experience with Scribe or similar data integration tools
- Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address :
City : Chicago
State : IL
Region : Full Time
Position Type : Experienced
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : Bachelor
Travel Required : Yes
Relocation Eligible : Yes
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : GLMC10037
McGladrey - 17 months ago
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services,...