A. POSITION SUMMARY:
Manage a team of 10-20 Cable Technicians in the installation of data, voice, video and digital cable installation in residences and commercial facilities ensuring quality and safety standards are met based on Company and customer requirements.
B. MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development. Measure and report on the performance of the Cable Technicians. Maintain compliance with State and Federal regulations. (40%)
2. Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships between our client/customer and employees. (20%)
3. Perform quality control inspections as needed. (20%)
4. Oversee the distribution of work to ensure equitable workloads commensurate with employee experience & skill levels. (10%)
5. May perform other duties as assigned. (10%)
C. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Supervisor Title: Operations Manager
No. of Subordinates: 10-20
Subordinate Title(s): Cable Technicians
Internal Contacts: Operations personnel at location
External Contacts: Client company’s customers
D: MINIMUM/PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
Education: High School diploma or GED
Experience: 2-4 years cable installation experience
Licenses/Certifications: Valid drivers license with clean driving record
Additional Skills/Knowledge: Previous supervisory experience desired
E: PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
o Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
o Position also requires work on ladders and multistory buildings.
o Work is performed inside and outside and underground, including attics and crawlspaces with exposure to heat, cold, dampness, noise, and dust.
o Work is also performed on occasion in confined spaces.
o Position may occasionally require travel.
We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and our dedication to customer satisfaction. As a company, it is our goal to continually...