Lewis & Fowler, a management consulting firm, celebrating our 10th year as leading consultancy in Denver, Colorado is currently seeking a Quorum Land Suite/Revenue Application Analyst.
The Quorum Land Business Partner is responsible for working with Land, Title & Lease business units to align technology solutions with business strategies. The Business Partner demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems on an ongoing business. This role supports several business processes and works on multiple projects as a project team member.
This role will work closely with upper management to ensure enterprise software is supported and implemented according to agreed upon standards and that change management, SDLC and project management structures are adhered to throughout the lifecycle. The position requires an understanding of business process.
• Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as an understanding of the IT organization’s systems.
• Serves as a liaison between the Land/Title & Lease and other business communities and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
• Analyzes business unit’s technology and operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
• Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
• Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
• Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business units.
• Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
• Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. Makes recommendations for buy versus build decisions.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent experience
• Deep experience in working with and implementing Quorum Land
• 10 years of relevant technical or business work experience
All interested candidates please send your resume to Mike Dry mdry@lewisandfowler or contact me at 303.524.1171.