Our client, a growing telecommunications provider is seeking a talented Staff Accountant! Quickbooks 2012 experience preferred! This is permanent opportunity to join a growing company, $40-45K with benefits!
Payroll, Forecasting, Sales tax
Requirements: The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual cost accounting reports
- Ability to calculate commission/bonus payouts a must
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Ability to create End of Month adjustments, initiate budget analysis, and relay information to upper management.
- Handle AP, AR, billing, bank reconciliation, journal entries, etc.
- Assist with operational, financial, and capital budgeting decisions
- Prepare and process both invoices and contract documents
- Streamline and increase efficiencies for internal processes
- Create profitability and break-even reports for various departments
- Work with Analysts to construct multiple financial reports on a monthly basis
- Experience with the correct usage and knowledge of sales tax laws
- Experience with payroll processes, and the ability to design a payroll process
- Experience with government contracts and government cost accounting rules
- Follows corporate best practices for daily accounting activities
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, and/or masters in Accounting
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Possess highly effective communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to take direction well, work in a team and work independently
Manpower is devoted to enriching the lives of those through meaningful employment opportunities and focuses on future advancement. Primarily...