You can create your resume online and send it to John Deere dealership for this posting.
You can submit your resume via email or fax to the dealership contact listed above. Please include the following information on your resume:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Education and Experience
General Manager or Dealer Principal
Service Administrator, Service Foreman, Service and Set-Up Personnel and Delivery Personnel
Manages service operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment through; optimizing Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitable service labor sales, exercising disciplined expense control, attracting and retaining outstanding talent and effectively engaging department personnel.
Develops and maintains effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
Creates annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
Develops and executes Service Department marketing plan and monitor monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
Takes the lead in sharing best practices and implementing common processes throughout the Service Department.
Coordinates customer clinics, field days and related, promotional events.
Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
Recruits, hires, develops and retains key talent by maintaining a current Internal Depth Chart, Recruiting and Hiring Plans and individual development plans.
Maintains all department tools, equipment and vehicles in good working order.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Service Department operations.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to speak effectively one-on-one and within a group.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
John Deere - 9 months ago