More information about this job:
Eide Bailly is searching for a Finance Accountant for their Fargo, ND location!
As a Finance Accountant , you will have the opportunity to provide accounting support to Eide Bailly’s major financial accounting areas. In this Firmwide role you will work with offices across the United States to provide analysis and reporting to office management.
In the Finance Accountant role, you would be responsible for:
- Maintaining the firm’s general ledger and examining the balance sheet, revenue and expenditure accounts for proper classification.
- Gathering and compiling financial data for analysis and review.
- Assists with the annual budget process for Eide Bailly and Affiliate companies by preparing schedules and providing data for reporting.
- Provides reports to various office locations to assist with the annual budget, and providing client and financial data.
- Assists Offices with completing personal property tax returns where applicable.
To be successful in this role, the Finance Accountant will have a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting; a CPA license is preferred, but not required. At least 2 years of experience working in the accounting field. This individual must be very detail-oriented, be able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time and possess the ability to meet critical deadlines. Prior experience working with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) is necessary; any experience working with Microsoft Navision would be helpful.
We are looking for a strong Finance Accountant to join our team. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please submit your resume at www.eidebailly.com/careers .
Eide Bailly LLP - 17 months ago