A person who is licensed as a practical or vocational nurse by the state will render skilled nursing care to clients within their homes under the general supervision of the Director of Nurses.
1. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
2. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
4. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
5. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
6. Must be c u r r e n t l y l i c e n s e d a s a n L i c e n s e d V o c a t i o n a l o r L i c e n s e d P r a c t i c a l N u r s e i n t h e State of employment.
Encompass Home Health - 16 months ago