The Operations Specialist plays a key role in servicing our clients. As such, the employee in this role must possess strong interpersonal skills, have attention to detail, and proactively manage client issues with a sense of urgency. An essential part of this role includes analyzing security and cash positions in accounts to identify discrepancies between custodian systems against internal systems, handling client inquiries, quarterly billing, opening new accounts and monitoring incoming/outgoing cash flows and transfers. The Operations Specialist is Responsible for daily operations, reconciliation, reporting and billing for a Registered Investment Advisor and Family Office.
REDW PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
- Complete daily downloads into Portfolio Management System
- Monitor progress of outstanding account openings and transfers
- Process monthly proxy voting reports
- Prepare Financial Statements monthly for Family Office
- Complete Weekly Goals and Production report
- Facilitate Oil and Gas requests and distributions of oil and gas royalties
- Process quarterly billing
- Prepare and facilitate with annual internal audit
- Produce monthly reports as requested by clients and team members
- Complete other projects at the direction of fellow team members
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all Team Members are expected to conform to the following:
- Work independently performing quality work within deadlines while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other Team Members and service providers
- Have advanced computer skills, maintain the technical proficiency necessary to complete their duties, and have excellent written and verbal communication abilities, with attention to detail
- Is organized and able to work with multiple deadlines managing a variety of projects with diverse constituencies and environments, effectively managing time and resources
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with Managers, Team Members, clients, service providers, other agencies, and the general public
- Maintain strict confidentiality; is honest, trustworthy, dependable and flexible. Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Adhere to professional, ethical behavior, by committing to and following the REDW Culture of Appreciation and the REDW Performance Factors.
- Maintain a current insurable driver’s license.