MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. |
Posting Job Description
The ABM is responsible for supporting the Brand Manager in the day to day functions of the brand, to deliver against the brands strategic, equity, volumetric, and financial goals annually. This position plays a vital role in brand analysis work, tracking volume and retail data. The ABM assists in helping to support and direct external and internal resources through the value chain to deliver on strategic intent and is responsible for integration into broader organization ensuring integrity of marketing programming from conception through execution.
- Helps execute strategic direction for assigned brand
- Support research projects that develop compelling insights
- Assists with the effective integration of brand plans/activities with other company functional areas
- Helps allocate and manage resources
- Clearly communicates all brand programs. Provide clear direction and demonstrate leadership through meeting timelines. Understand brand strategies, link to channel strategies and apply them to the development of brand intervention
- Assist in the achievement and tracking of volume, profit, and brand health targets
- Support execution across all elements of marketing mix
- Manage and coordinate the development of Brand programs, creative and other elements of the marketing mix
- Bachelor degree required, Master’s degree preferred in business or marketing
- 3 + years of related work experience
- CPG marketing
- Sales experience can be a benefit
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...