- Being the main point of contact for the office
- Answering phone calls, greet and direct multiple visitors and guests to the appropriate person in a timely and professional manner.
- Various administrative tasks (conference room reservations, document input, scanning etc)
- Work with building management to keep the company up to date on all regulations and policies (insurance forms, security updates and IT maintenance)
- Maintain office supplies and refreshments
- Submitting food, coffee and office supply orders for management approval (weekly and monthly)
- Interact with all levels of staff on a daily basis (working alongside EA to ensure all VP’s are supplied with everything they need)
- Maintain overall reception appearance (keeping front desk presentable)
- Aid in meeting set ups and breakdown (internal and external)
- Organizing lunches for meetings (internal and external)
- Sort and deliver mail to the employees’ mail slots. As well as maintain all FedEx ingoing and outgoing mail on a daily basis.
- Logging all visitors (internal and external) into the building security
- Fire Warden for office space communicating with the Risk Management team in HQ on all issues for Health and Safety
- Partner with the IT department for any troubleshooting needs of the office as well as equipment needs.
- Working alongside with facilities team to ensure projects and issues are dealt with.
Glocap Search - 2 years ago