The Salon Lead will perform all services based on licensing and modalities and will also act as a lead in overseeing the operation, conduct and proficiency of all Salon Staff and Cosmetologists on staff at ‘Awili spa and salon. These duties include but are not limited to:
Andaz Maui at Wailea will be the first resort for the Andaz brand, set to open in Summer of 2013. Situated on Maui’s premier southwestern coastline, the 15-acre beachfront resort will be located along Mokapu Beach in Wailea, one of the most sought after leisure and resort destinations in the world. The luxury resort community of Wailea includes a 1.2 mile-long oceanfront beach path connecting five crescent-shaped, golden-sand beaches, a premier shopping center and distinguished restaurants.
- Performing services for guests on a daily basis
- Assisting management with portioning and restocking all products for all salon services offered on the treatment menu and retail located within the Salon
- Overseeing the conduct of all Cosmetologists.
- Acting as a liaison between spa management and Cosmetologists.
- Assisting in maintaining inventory levels of all back bar product.
- Re-ordering back bar product on an as needed basis, with supervision of spa management.
- Daily pre-shift meetings
- Ensuring timely arrival of Cosmetologists.
- Conducting training on an as needed basis, at least 2 times a year.
- Active participation in monthly department meetings.
- Assisting with menu and protocol creation and training.
- Assisting with balancing spa treatments to ensure seniority is being followed.
- Maintaining maintenance, cleanliness and proper sanitation of entire salon facility per state of Hawaii standards.
- Reporting to state of Hawaii as needed, when licensed Cosmetologist staffing changes occure. This is to provide state of Hawaii within 48 hours of new license numbers.
Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Hourly Rate: $7.25/hr when performing services; $14/hr when performing Salon Lead duties.
You're more than welcome.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more...