The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for working with the household team to implement and manage the clinical staff and program to ensure the delivery of high quality resident care and services consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. This position will partner with the Community Coordinator to blend together housing, healthcare, and hospitality for the residents.
The Clinical Coordinator has responsibility as a member of the site leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site.
- Two to Three (2-3) years management experience in health care or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Registered nurse with current licensure the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes and Services - 2 years ago
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of...