The ideal candidate is self driven, has superior verbal and written communication skills and is passionate about delivering quality software products and services to public school districts.
- Identify, Qualify and Prioritize opportunities
- Manage complete sales process from initiation to closure
- Participate in Workshops/Seminars/Exhibitions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly organized, with excellent business and technical presentation skills
- 2 to 5 years proven experience in initiating, managing, and closing sales
- Confident and highly self-motivated, strong entrepreneurial skills
Demonstrates in depth time management skills and ability to multiple task in a fast paced environment while providing detailed logs in contact management database.
A strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Willingness to travel throughout the Mid Atlantic Region to customer sites, Trade Shows and Conferences.
4 Year Degree
About K12 Systems, Inc.
K12 Systems, Inc. is a premier provider of administrative software solutions for the public education market, with pioneering experience gained from meeting the unique requirements of school districts large and small which is incorporated throughout the Sapphire software. Our philosophy includes providing efficient operations that extends from the district office into the classroom and back out to parents at home. Our goal is to permit schools to spend their time on their most precious resource - the student.
Sapphire software is built from the ground up to offer a flexible approach to school management; by providing robust standard capabilities now, combined with the ability to produce enhancements later as requirements change or are modified. All Sapphire software is web-based and adheres to current regulatory mandates.
Sapphire Software Solution
- Student Information System
- On-line Registration
- On-line Student Data Verification
- Student Document Center
- Teacher Grade Book
- Lesson Planner
- Community Web Portal
- Student Backpack
- Sapphire Mobile
- School Nurse Health System
- Special Education / IEP Writer
- Report Writer
- Assessment Tracker
- Data Mining
K12 Systems offers a competitive base salary, commission and bonus plan with uncapped earning potential, company benefits; paid training; company paid cell phone/laptop required to perform sales function; and professional career advancement opportunities.
K12 Systems Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.