At National HealthCare Associates ... We Touch People's Lives.
National Health Care Associates has been providing high quality health care in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Vermont for over 20 years and they are currently expanding to include services in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. This growth translates into exciting new opportunities for talented Long Term Care Professionals. We are currently conducting a search for a Weekend 7AM - 7PM Baylor RN Supervisor.
TITLE : RN Supervisor
MAJOR PURPOSE : Responsible for the general overseeing of the facility's operations and management including providing optimal care, communicating the facility's policies and ensuring the general order, safety and cleanliness of the facility. Follows all health, sanitary and infection control policies and maintains established standards of practice set forth by the facility's administration and Nursing policies and procedures.
TITLE OF SUPERVISOR : Director of Nursing Services
TITLE OF IMMEDIATE SUBORDINATES : Charge Nurse RN/LPN
FLSA : Exempt
1. Ability to read, write and comprehend English; ability to follow oral and written instructions.
2. Interest in the needs of the aged and the chronically ill with the ability to work with both.
3. Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignments.
4. Registered Nurse licensed in the State of employment. Minimum of one year of education or experience in geriatric nursing or rehabilitation preferred.
5. Knowledge of nursing theory and practice including the administration of medications.