We are looking for an experienced Embedded Linux Developer/Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience developing code for ARM processor-based Linux systems.
Key Job Responsibilities
Primary Job Requirements
- This position will be accountable for the design, development, troubleshooting, debugging and modification of embedded Linux software.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Provide input to project plans and specifications. Proposes strategies for implementation of tasks and project phases.
- Designs and executes assigned sections of projects in a timely and effective manner.
- Participates as a contributing member to cross- functional project team.
- BS or MS degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent) with 3+ years of relevant Linux technical experience
- Proficient in user-level and kernel-level development
- Experience with TCP/IP, socket programming, and Linux internals required
- Demonstrated history of embedded development employing C or C++. Experience in a scripting language such as Python, PERL, or UNIX shell a plus.
- Demonstrated debugging and problem-solving skills
Digi International is Your M2M Expert, combining products and services as end-to-end solutions to drive business efficiencies. Digi provides...