Position Purpose: Supervise, coordinate, and delegate specific functional area workflows in the Member and Provider Services Departments.
High school education or equivalent. Call Center experience required with at least three years of experience in healthcare customer service in a call center environment. At least one year of experience as a supervisor or in a lead role.
- Meet and exceed production and quality standards for call center staff
- Receive and respond to telephone calls in order to educate members
- Educate members regarding plan benefits as appropriate and refer members to Connections Representatives
- Review, investigate, and resolve complex internal and external provider service issues
- Monitor Member and Provider Services phone calls to ensure calls are meeting customer service criteria and put into phone log
- Audit daily phone log reports and access the need for changes.
- Develop policies and procedures as warranted
- Collect data for State, Plan, and Corporate reporting
Centene Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...