Title: Chemical Engineer
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee, Exempt
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental or in Chemical Engineering.
Experience : 0 - 3 years
Travel: Up to 25%
Some of the tasks associated with this position may include:
• Air emission calculations
• Control technology evaluation
• Permit application preparation
• MSDS review and evaluation
• Industrial wastewater treatment evaluation
• Waste water permitting
Also, provide assistance with storm water, EPCRA , and hazardous waste projects along with compliance activities for a range of environmental projects .
- The candidate should have a minimum of a B.S. degree preferably in Chemical or Environmental Engineering with 0-3 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel,
- The ability to interact well with staff, clients and subcontractors,
- The ability to manage fiscal aspects of projects.
- Minnesota P.E. registration
- Diversified environmental consulting experience
- 40-hour OSHA-training.
Terracon - 14 months ago
Employee-owned Terracon Consultants provides geotechnical, environmental, construction material evaluation, pavement engineering and...