LINUX SYSTEMS SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1645867
NVIDIA is looking for a highly motivated and zealous software engineer to join its Linux Graphics Driver Development team. You will be working at the forefront of technical innovation at NVIDIA, in a very fast paced and dynamic environment with some of the best in the industry.
- design, develop, unit test, document and maintain features for NVIDIA GPU's
- be required to debug and analyze complex issues around the Graphics Driver
- discuss and design solutions keeping in mind the various tradeoffs (maintainability, reliability, resources, performance, etc) required while implementing a complex system.
- be working within a globally distributed team
- 3+ years of experience in developing system software for Linux/Unix.
- In-depth understanding of Linux Kernel internals, device drivers and IPCs.
- Understanding of Graphics concepts, X11, GLX and programming of the GPU.
- Very strong C programming skills and thorough understanding of data structures and algorithm design.
- Strong debugging skills and extensive experience analyzing complex performance issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of working with the Open Source community
- Experience in developing system software for Solaris and FreeBSD.
NVIDIA - 11 months ago
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...