PartnerMD, a membership concierge medical practice specializing in primary care and executive health, has an employment opportunity for a Fitness Specialist. The candidate will be responsible for providing services in the Wellness Department in the McLean, VA and Ashburn, VA offices of PartnerMD.
Specific duties and accountabilities include the following:
- Motivating patients to adopt a health lifestyle.
- Promote wellness programs for current and new patients.
- One-on-one personal training and health counseling.
- Provide health education information to patients.
- Provide weight-loss programs to patients.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned which may include writing health
and wellness articles and leading presentations on health related topics.
- Perform applicable portions of health physicals.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field.
- At least two years of prior experience as a Fitness Specialist.
- Strong Computer experience is a must as this position will involve working with medical records.
- Electronic medical record "EMR" experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi task.
- Highly professional demeanor and ability to communicate on multiple levels.
- Must be a team player.
- Highly ethical.
Must be non-smoker and pass background check for criminal, credit and DMV history. To apply, please submit your confidential resume, along with compensation expectations. If currently employed please list your current compensation.