St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- CNA or EMT certification required.
- CPR Certification required within 90 days of hire.
- Compassionate care giver.
- Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
- Six months in a direct patient care setting a plus.
- Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
- BLS also preferred.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
- Currently enrolled in nursing program and has or will complete nursing fundamentals course within 90 days (Must provide copy of transcript)
- Has documented experience as a Nurse Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician or Surgical Technician in the past three years
- Has proof of completion of UAP training program in Missouri or another state within the last three years
- Has completed nursing education in another country and is awaiting boards is US.
”Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Paid Time off
- And much, much more!
Cna, C.N.A., Certified Nursing Assistant, EMT, E.M.T.
SSM Health Care
- 3 years ago - save job