Systems Engineer Architect
Washington, DC Metro Area, Springfield, VA
Prerequisite: Top Secret SCI security clearance must be active prior to consideration
· Bachelor’s degree, Engineering, Math, Science , or other Technical discipline, OR Systems Engineering Certification such as INCOSE or CISSP OR equivalent experience within a related field.
· 11-14 years of relevant experience required.
· Candidate should be experienced in defining and managing systems engineering processes.
· Experienced in all system lifecycle phases, multiple lifecycle models, implementations and ability to supervise technical staff.
· Design a corresponding series of User Interfaces for newly developed processes .
· Design and develop a new database structure.
· Test, evaluate, and pilot with Quality Review Team staff. Iteratively refine new processes, user interfaces, and database structure.
· Excellent Oral and Written communication skills .
Plans or supports large-scale systems projects through operations, performance, testing, manufacturing, cost and schedule, training and support, and or system disposal. Ensure stability, integrity, and efficient operation of systems. Applies communication, analytic and problem solving skills to identify, communicate and resolve issues. Evaluates current systems. Works on complex problems, where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various factors. Plans large systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies. Conducts open systems architecture assessments, and assists and advises the government with technical design support to system acquisition specification, design, proof of concept prototyping, development and evaluation of management information and decision support systems.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have a current security clearance of the specified level. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
Please include salary history/requirements when responding. The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates should apply on line using the following link Our system works best with Word 2003 .doc or .rtf version of your resume. Windows 7 docx format will not upload properly
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 14 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...