Digital Social Media: Social Media
Coordinator, Social Media Development - NASCAR Digital Media (Daytona Beach, FL)
NASCAR seeks talented professionals to join our Digital Media team in the position of Coordinator, Social Media Development based in our Daytona Beach, FL office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
NASCAR Digital Media’s Coordinator, Social Media Developement is responsible for the day-to-day posting, research and implementation of social media initiatives for NASCAR Digital Media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Manages process and determines content to post on NASCAR’s leading social channel and increase reach and engagement
• Help grow NASCAR’s social audience through quality and engaging content and advertising
• Test social media features across NASCAR’s family of digital assets & products
• Support external distribution channels including third-party applications and syndication
• Support social media campaigns for sponsors & internal promotions
• Responsible for the monitoring the process to determine effective benchmarks of social media programs, analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
• Regularly feedback insights gained from social media to help evolve strategies in a timely fashion
• Build and maintain relationships with strategic partners (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
Required Skills / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years related experience working in digital with emphasis on social media
• Experience marketing content to consumers through social channels
• Experience with social media monitoring tools
• Strong knowledge of the consumer digital space and emerging technologies
• Passion for entertainment and digital
• Ability to establish and maintain productive, mutually-beneficial relationships with management, professional staff, third-party partners / vendors, celebrity talent and media of all types
• Flexible schedule including weekends
NASCAR offers an exciting fast paced environment with competitive pay and outstanding benefits including 401(k) eligibility after 30 days.
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered.