When you join our family at Emeritus at St. Augustine , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. Responsibilities:
As a Maintenance Assistant , you'll help to uphold the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the senior living industry. Working under the supervision of our Maintenance Director, you'll be responsible for ensuring that our communities are safe, attractive, and operating within budget. Responsibilities in this role include responding to resident/director/staff requests for maintenance, interacting with residents and guests daily and taking initiative to ensure resident safety and satisfaction is a priority. Discover a rewarding career and join us as we strive to provide a positive physical and social environment for our residents. Qualifications:
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Relevant work experience (1 plus years preferred).
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance and mechanical skills.
- Familiarity with work order systems.
- Must have basic reporting and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard