Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President, Enterprise Solutions is a member of ID Analytics’ executive team and is responsible for leading and managing all efforts within the enterprise product organization to support the company’s business, customer, and revenue objectives. This position manages a team of product/market directors, product managers, business analysts, and product marketing staff in developing existing and new enterprise solutions, capabilities and go-to-market plans. This position works collaboratively with cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure aligned execution of corporate strategies. The Vice President, Enterprise Solutions is responsible to both strategically and tactically lead and support the organization’s fraud, credit, compliance/authentication, and ecommerce product and go-to-market initiatives, as well as developing new market initiatives not yet contemplated.
Selling strategies and market opportunities
Sales materials and tools including customer presentations
Advance/Advisory Council/Corporate events and conferences
Print collateral (capability fact sheets, etc.)
Website/Intranet (as it relates to solutions and capabilities)
Solution demos and GUIs
Corporate presentations and multimedia support
- Capability/Solution development and Sales Support:
- Leads and directs corporate and solution roadmaps across current capabilities (e.g. fraud, compliance/authentication, credit, and emerging markets such as ecommerce) and new capabilities;
- Works collaboratively with Sales to better understand and define customer priorities and determine intersection where current or new capabilities can create competitive advantage;
- Leads and manages solution strategies and presentations that are in line with corporate strategy, drives revenue, and supports the solution objectives;
- Is responsible to make prioritization decisions across all solution lines that align with corporate investment and revenue objectives;
- Leads the development of the business justification including revenue potential/market sizing/competitive analysis/feature differentiation/market demand requirements/success factors across current and new capabilities;
- Leads and manages all product presentations (including retrospective test results) that best meet client expectations.
- Content creation and distribution:
- Provides leadership and support for all solution management and pre-sales initiatives in alignment with corporate strategy and sales objectives;
- Includes leadership and strategic oversight of:
The following functional groups will report into this position:
- Tactical planning:
- Bridges business objectives and tactical execution to drive revenue
- Works collaboratively with Market Directors, Sales, Corporate Marketing, Analytics, Government Affairs, Legal, Customer Operations Business Development, and Engineering to identify opportunities, create programs, and go-to-market plans;
- Applies creativity and insight into customer demands to identify current and emerging opportunities to align and leverage core capabilities and corporate objectives;
- Prioritizes tactical assignments and corresponding resources;
- Elevates issues and rallies discussion to clarify and reconcile business and go-to-market goals and priorities.
- Staff development and communication:
- Provides internal leadership and communicates effectively with management and cross-functional teams to achieve high quality standards.
Market Directors : These Director-level positions across the fraud risk, credit risk, compliance/authentication and ecommerce categories function as subject matter experts and support the Sales and Marketing pre-sales and on-going sales efforts.
Product Management and Product Marketing : These functions provide the integrated support necessary to market and deliver accurate and complete solutions/products and provide the on-going operational support across all enterprise solution lines.
Business Analysts: This group is responsible for the consolidated data analysis for specific pre-sales client engagements and on-going performance reports and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Math, or other technical major required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5-8 years working in financial services in a risk management position leading, developing, managing and executing solution strategies and plans. Must include experience working on the vendor side for a minimum of 3-5 years. Experience in enterprise security/software/analytics for 5 or more years is a plus.
- Proven track record of thinking strategically and leading, developing and deploying successful software solutions.
- Experience in defining and managing detailed business and solution requirements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical, planning, and process development skills, strong business judgment, and high level of initiative are all required.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate logical and persuasive arguments across an organization is required.
- Ability to rapidly gain a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of enterprise risk management priorities is necessary.
- Willingness and proven ability to grasp complex topics and convert into compelling themes.
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize and reprioritize deliverables, and to respond to unexpected changes.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal teams, external customers, prospects and partners, and management staff.
ID Analytics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job to a friend
ID Analytics - 19 months ago
ID Analytics is a leader in consumer risk management with patented analytics, proven expertise, and real-time insight into consumer...