Are you a less experienced web developer, who is anxious to learn and gain experience from an award winning software development company? We have an immediate need for a highly motivated, talented, entry-level web developer, to work as a part-time contractor, developing beautiful and easy-to-use websites.
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and modern web standards.
- Great design skills (layout, user interface, and color).
- Time management skills (multiple tasks, multiple deadlines, changing priorities, etc...).
- Excellent writing and communication skills (website content, blog posts, status updates, bug reports, etc...).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, independent worker, who is enthusiastic and professional.
- A desktop computer or laptop with Internet access.
- A passion and enjoyment for web design and programming.
- Basic levels of Python (Ruby can substitute).
- Fundamental database principles (SELECT/INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE).
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu or Debian).
- Portfolio that demonstrates your talent and skills.
Why you want to work for us:
- Pay: $9 to $14 / hour (up to 20 hours per week).
- Flexible schedule: work at home and choose your own hours.
- Great opportunity: gain experience and improve your programming skills.
- Training: self-guided and one-on-one training opportunities are available.
About OpenShot Studios, LLC:
OpenShot Studios, LLC (www.openshotstudios.com) is an award-winning software development company located in North Texas. We build custom web, mobile, and cross-platform apps for our growing list of international clients. In addition, we are the developers of OpenShot Video Editor, the number-one rated, open-source video editor on Linux, and used by over one million people around the world.
Local candidates preferred. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -