AtSite is an established, growing building performance company that improves the value of buildings and spaces. AtSite offers holistic solutions that lower costs, increase efficiencies and deliver better environments for people. Our business is to improve the performance of our clients’ buildings, because we know that by doing so, we deliver buildings and spaces that are less expensive to construct and operate, provide more productive and attractive working conditions, are of better quality and value, and incorporate environmental stewardship and best practices. AtSite, and its growing staff of 40+ industry professionals, is headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, visit www.atsiteinc.com .
- Newly created position
- Excellent benefits
AtSite is not a typical company, and we have no desire to be one. We do, however, share common practices with other successful organizations – a focus on innovation and hiring exceptional people. As we continue to grow, we are committed to retaining a small-company feel. At AtSite, we know that every team member is integral to our success. We nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented people who share our commitment to lowering the carbon footprint of buildings, deploying modern sustainable best practices, and having a fun time doing it. We want our team members to have as much passion about their work as they do about their lives.
- Lead a project team to deliver client results, deliverables and customer satisfaction.
- Focus on project scope, schedule and costs.
- Manage subject matter experts who develop deliverables.
- Support the sales team while developing proposal cost estimates and schedules.
- Own project level profitability on projects being managed.
- Identify and mitigate business, technical and financial risks during the Sales & Delivery processes.
- Provide industry expertise into the AtSite target industry sectors (Commercial Buildings, Education, Healthcare and Retail)
- 5 – 8 years of related professional services experience required, including demonstrable expertise in the sales & delivery of service/hardware/software solutions to building owners
- Industry focus in commercial buildings, education, healthcare and/or Retail.
- Solution experience in Sustainability, Energy Efficiency, Design/Construction, Smart Building Technology
- Worked in a project manager role in a small consulting/solution organization as well as extensive experience at a large consulting/solution organization.
- Exceptional leadership, analytical, and project management skills; highly developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability of working with and motivating a variety of people internal and external to the company.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of management both internal and external to the company.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions in high-pressure situations.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong presentation skills including experience presenting at conferences.
- Expert computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project).
- Expert level knowledge with productivity enhancing applications and IT systems for services organizations.
- 50+% Out of Town Travel
- B.S. or B.A. required, MBA optional
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship for employment.
- 25 days off per year to start – (Includes holidays, vacation and sick days)
- Retirement Account
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- On site fitness facility
- More to come…
No phone calls – principals only. Applicants may apply by clicking here .
AtSite, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.