Job Description & Qualifications
At Ford Motor Company we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
Currently there is an opening for an administrative assistant to assist an organization of up to 200 employees, including four director level employees.
- Organize and maintain calendar, monitor e-mail, review all correspondence, prioritize and route appropriately
- Schedule meetings, often involving global personnel or external parties, and possibly encompassing the use of audio and WebEx technologies
- Represent office in a professional m anner and interface effectively with employees and external contacts at all levels
- Document retention and filing coordinator, maintain extensive filing system
- Prepare and type letters, forms, charts and Powerpoint presentations
- Maintain and follow-up on assignments and request information as required
- Coordinate domestic and international travel.
- Create expense reports and maintain corporate credit card statements for all personnel
- High school diploma
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Well organized with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan, prioritize and support multiple assignments and projects
- Proactive in resolving issues/concerns
- Proficient in use of standard company software (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Willing to expand responsibilities to support other areas
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive information
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Work occasional overtime if necessary
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.