The Customer Service Representative (CSR) serves as the primary contact for customers. The CSR is responsible for taking orders, creating deliveries, handling inquiries, complaints, residuals, claims, and refunds. They will understand and possess knowledge about various Veyance products, how they are manufactured, and the applications products can be used for. They will have a keen understanding of Veyance’s plant structure and processes for the expedient resolution of customer issues.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Handles inbound phone calls from Customers through Veyance Customer Service Systems (CRM + Telephony + Document Management). Understands overall flow of how work is processed through the CRM system. Accurate creation and management of cases for Customers within the system.
• Proactively follow and ensure customer issues are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. Work with Customers to expedite product.
• Seek to understand and identify new ways to offer value added services to customers. Complement and work in tandem with various Veyance departments to improve the customer experience.
• Understand product portfolio and effectively recommend products and solutions to customers: Offer alternative products or solutions to meet customers’ needs. If something is stocked out, offer comparable spec to meet customers’ requirements. Uses catalogs and software programs to provide recommendations and solutions to unique customer inquiries.
• Resolve complaints and conflicts as they relate to keeping customers satisfied. Communicate issues to management and work to resolve/settle disputes within company guidelines/policy.
• Respond to inbound customer communications. Communications include both internal associates as well as external customers. Additionally, deals with a variety of complex issues including product capabilities, order status, reasons for order delays/expediting, policies, and claims.
• Mentor / support V*Source Global customer service personnel by:
a. answering their customer service related questions
b. responding to cases assigned by the global center
c. documenting and explaining Veyance processes
d. support training for new employees through shadowing and collaboration
Critical Competencies Required:
• Ability to understand commercial, shipping/logistics and manufacturing processes.
• Analytical mindset.
• Strong communication skills
• Computer proficient and able to use Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to portray professionalism and confidence to customers via phone and e-mail.
• Superior relationship building skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of work efficiently and accurately.
• Bachelors degree required
• 2 + years working in a Customer Service environment preferred.
• Prior experience working inside sales or dealing with the management/scheduling of a manufacturing production environment is preferred.
• Experience using SAP and Microsoft Office preferred.
An Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job seekers with a disability may make requests for reasonable accommodation to the application process by mail or fax to Veyance Technologies Inc., Attn: HR – Application Accommodation Request, 703 S. Cleveland Massillon Rd, Fairlawn, OH, 44333. Fax: 330-664-7262.