Responsibility of yard management and on site inventory management for whole-goods and attachments. Promote and enhance the customer touch experience with professional and accurate representation of John Deere products. Maximize value of company owned assets.
Essential Job Functions:
Include some or all of the following.
Responsible for initiating and notifying Rental Sale Coordinator and Service Department on all inbound and outbound MMR’s.
- Assist all with unload and loading of machines and relate communication as defined by customer or customer agent to HE personnel.
- Build relationships with Transportation personal to insure representation of Honnen Equipment to end users from a machine delivery perspective.
- Fill out RDR – MMR to a comprehensive level and submit to Service Admin. for entry, and management process.
Assist Sales Administration Manager with periodic and annual inventory audits.
- Inspect machine and fuel as required and note on RDR-MMR.
- Review service level and Rental return requirements, for review with Rental Sales Coordinator and submission as required to Service Department.
- Review all incoming machines for damage and if necessary coordinate damage estimate for representation to the customer by the Rental Sales Coordinator.
- Coordinate and or take nine pictures of machines both outgoing and incoming.
- File management of outgoing and incoming pictures into RDR-MMR file of pictures taken.
- Maintain daily contact with all shop managers and lead-men. Provide daily machine priority information on equipment needed for current rental and sale contracts and establish a mix of available equipment for future rental and sale needs.
- Maintain inventory in yard per HE mapping requirements.
- Monitor all equipment for rent or sale that has an “In Shop” status and a system that will be capable of guaranteeing completion and availability of equipment.
- Coordinate with the Service Department to make sure that all equipment for rent and sale is maintained according to the John Deere Lube and Maintenance Guide and noted in system.
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs with the respective service writer - coordinator.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all equipment shipped and received from the branch.
- Be responsible for ensuring that rental machines are properly repaired and prepared for delivery. This includes overall appearance, operation, and being equipped as agreed upon in the rental and or sale contract.
- Open review of work orders and repair estimates for submission to Rental Sales Coordinator for review.
- Schedule replacement glass or tires as needed from the appropriate vendor.
Special assignments & projects may be assigned upon request by management
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Keyword: Yard & Inventory Coordinator
- 2+ years industry or related experience preferred
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, self-motivations and communications skills required.
- Computer and applications systems skills required.
- Well organized and has the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Operate a wide variety of equipment, safely load and unload machines.
- Perform maintenance checks, perform non wrench related maintenance.
From: Honnen Equipment Company
Honnen provides genuine OEM parts for For John Deere, Hitachi, Manitowoc Crane Group, the Wirtgen Group, and more! To ensure optimum...