Cleveland-based KeyCorp is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $87 billion. Key companies provide investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance, and investment banking products and services to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally. The company's businesses deliver their products and services through branches and offices; a network of 1,576 ATMs; telephone banking centers 800-KEY2YOU® (800-539-2968); and a website, Key.com®, that provides account access and financial products 24 hours a day.
About the Business
About the Job
Work as product owner within the Online Banking Team to define and implement online banking features that are consistent with our business goals (customer satisfaction, customer retention, revenue generation, expense reduction, etc.). Support all of the day-to-day operations related to the Online Banking services, including vendor management, and act as a liaison between the technical support teams and the contact centers for problem resolution
Essential Job Functions
Leverage industry trends, competitive information and client usage metrics to help identify and prioritize new product feature requirements, while considering the business needs, cost benefit analysis, risk reward analysis, and alternative solutions for (Online Banking)
- Manage the implementation of new product features to ensure that requirements and quality standards are met.
- Translate and explain technical information to non-technical individuals
- Exhibit problem solving and negotiating skills to resolve difficult and sometimes controversial issues
- Ensure organization is prepared to support new product features through training of support centers and development of operational procedures
- Manage production goals/standards
- Assist in the promotion of new product features through development and execution of a communication plan.
- Manage small projects as assigned
- Manage defects and change requests related to releases and support items
- Manage metrics associated to Mobile Banking and ensure they are tracked, communicated and maintained
- Create test scripts and complete testing of new product features
- Create and execute Online Banking communications plans while working with Segment and Marketing partners
- Manage existing and future vendor relationship (i.e. current Bill Pay provider, and add on features (tax preparation services) provider (s))
Excellent analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills.
Careers at Key
- Proven ability to work in a project environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- High comfort level with PCs with a Windows graphical user interface using the Internet, Microsoft Office
- Four year college degree with a business major or equivalent.
- Clear understanding of Online and Payments industry landscape and technology
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Financial services giant KeyCorp unlocks its customers' monetary potential. With a focus on retail operations, flagship subsidiary...