Facilitates and tracks activities related to the preparation, accuracy, approval, and processing, of contracts for sponsorships, skyboxes, hospitality, promotional partners, expo, program advertising, and purchase orders for Dover International Speedway Sales & Marketing Department.
* Examines all contracts and agreements including estimates of revenues and expenses, performance requirements, delivery schedules, and payment terms to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance with customer specifications, company policy, company procedures, and legal requirements.
* Reviews and administers contracts, modifications, and changes.
* Prepares and maintains all contract documentation including draft agreements and all supporting schedules where necessary.
* Monitors the progress of all contracts through contract review, approval, execution, and all phases of contract completion, billing and customer payment.
* Acts as liaison with sales and marketing to ensure customer contract issues are resolved and supporting profit schedules and other documentation is completed.
* Acts as liaison with accounting to ensure timely contract processing, coding, billing and customer payment of all contracted services.
* Ensures proper management approvals in compliance with company policy.
* Advises various departments of contractual rights and obligations relating to contracts.
* Maintains contract database containing contract status.
* Alerts various departments of pending contractual requirements.
* Provides follow-up and detail work to ensure orderly and effective contract implementation, including the development of standardized forms and procedures.
* Investigates and defines problem areas, gathers related information, and prepares reports recommending solutions and courses of action related to contract administration.
* Processes purchase orders and acts as liaison with accounting to ensure proper coding.
* Assists with mail distribution within the Sales and Marketing department.
* Provides exceptional customer service
* Works safely, following all established safety rules and regulations
* Communicates effectively with co-workers, supervisors and guests
* Follows all relevant policies and procedures
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
* 2 + years of paralegal or contract administration experience required
* Must possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Must be able to research information
* Must possess superior communication skills, both verbal and written
* Must be able to plan, organize and complete work
* Must be able to multi-task
* Must be able to report to work on time as scheduled
* Must be able to work weekends, holidays and nights as needed
* Must be able to successfully pass a background check
* Must present an overall professional appearance and report to work in appropriate attire
Accountable to: Manager – Business Administration
Accountable for: N/A
The above description denotes some of the specific characteristics which are necessary to perform the principal functions of the job and are not intended to be a description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Dover International Speedway, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Dover Downs Hotel & Casino - 23 months ago