Trader Experience with Energy or Utility for SREC Manager
Trading Experience - Energy or Utilities is Plus
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Oversee initial SREC registration for all systems nearing commercial operation. Understand intricacies of state guidelines/timing for successful registration and financing. Foresee registration priorities based upon upcoming project pipeline.
Contract Origination (RFPs): Lead responses to REC RFPs. Arrange contracts upon expiration of initial term financing opportunity. Work with Project Finance on structuring new SREC products.
Trading/Transfer of SRECs: Manage SREC transfers on various Company SREC accounts including WREGIS, GATS, and NePool. Analyze generation surplus/deficit for arbitrage/sales opportunities. Manage monthly generation uploads for all Company SREC accounts.
Ongoing SREC Compliance: Understand compliance per market and ensure generating units remain in good standing.
Forecasting: Work with Government Affairs team to be repository for market knowledge within the company. Build case for long-term SREC assumptions. Provide market analysis re pricing, upcoming RPS, etc. based on SREC market dynamics. Work with Project Finance on targeting critical pricing assumptions for each market.
We are looking for individuals to be part of a fast-paced and developing company poised for growth in one of the country's most rapidly changing industries. Unconventional thinking and behavior have made the company leader in the renewable energy space and we are looking for people with the same spirit and exceptional commitment. Desired qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong computational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Strong insight development and value proposition definition skills
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Advanced Excel skills, familiarity with Word and PowerPoint
- SREC experience, Solar or renewable energy industry experience a plus
Design Staffing, LLC - 13 months ago