If you're looking for a successful company with an aggressive growth strategy that offers a great starting pay rate and industry-leading training, Mike's Carwash may be your employer of choice.
Mike's Carwash has doubled in size since 1998 to 39 locations throughout Indiana and Ohio and expects to double in size again in the next 10 years.
Maintenance Team Member
, you will play a crucial role in maintaining our high quality and continuing to deliver the type of service we’re known for by:
- Supporting Mechanical Operational Excellence
- Facilitating Standardization, Implementation, and Compliance
- Participating in Research and Development
- Lead, Complete, and/or Assist in Maintenance Projects
- Conducting Management Maintenance Training
- Optimizing Mechanical Operation of Each Location
The position starts at a pay rate between
$41,000 - $47,000/year
depending on your experience plus a generous benefits package including:
- Group health, dental and vision plan
- Education assistance (up to $2,500/year) - Good for undergraduate or graduate study
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO - Paid time off plan + 6 paid holidays/year
- Very structured, formal training at all levels
- A uniquely fun and rewarding work environment.
- Electric Controls
- 3 Phase Electrical
- Basic Plumbing
- Hydraulics knowledge
- Torching/Welding experience
- 3 Years experience in an automotive, retail, restaurant, plant, or similar maintenance role.
- Average 50 hours per week.
- Work five days a week - most days will be 4 am - 2 pm
Mike's Carwash is an equal opportunity employer and always maintains a drug-free workplace.
Apply online at
This position is exempt from taking the job skills assessment at this time.
Mike's Carwash - 19 months ago
Mike's Carwash operates 42 locations throughout Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky. The business was started in 1948 in downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana...