For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE: WAT) with more than 5,000 employees and is represented in 85 countries around the world.
Position resides within North American field operations finance and supports the Canadian field and Americas Field Marketing organizations.
- Responsibilities include involvement in the month-end close process, reconciliation of inter-company accounts and resolution of discrepancies.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of spending and trade margin
- Assist with calculating and administering the incentive plans for the groups supported and involvement with Canadian tax filings, legal entity reporting and adhoc reporting and analysis.
Waters Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
- Degree in accounting or finance
- 3 to 5 years related work experience
- Work closely in a team environment and have the communication skills and poise to do so effectively.
- The position interacts with all levels of the field organization and must have a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and continual process improvement.
- Position requires organization and self management of a variety projects and deadlines, attention to detail and a commitment to quality output.
- Experience with SAP and intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel is a must.
Waters Corporation - 16 months ago