140259 - Norfolk, VA
Computes, calculates and posts statistical, numerical and financial data.
- Computes and/or records financial transactions and other accounting information to maintain accounting records.
- Posts records, debits or credits accounts.
- Compiles reports on cash receipts, accounts payable/receivable, expenditures, profit and loss, etc.
- Determines accuracy of balances, calculations, postings, etc. Investigates and reconciles any discrepancies.
- Calculates amounts due, interest, taxes, rations, etc.
- Types vouchers, invoices, account statements, etc.
- May develop queries, generate and distribute reports.
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- Duties and tasks are varied and performed under supervision.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of two (2) years prior related experience is required.
- Must have strong initiative, accounting information systems expertise and analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in Excel; be a team player; be able to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects.
Acosta Sales & Marketing - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Acosta Sales & Marketing is a leading full-service sales and marketing agency providing outsourced headquarter sales, retail...