Remy International is looking for game changers to drive innovative approaches. We need creative people with the energy to lead and the passion to excel.
Go from Good to Great by Working for a Great Global Company
Remy is the leading global manufacturer and remanufacturer of starters, alternators, and electric and hybrid Motors. With over 6,000 thousand employees worldwide and facilities in 10 countries on four continents, Remy is well positioned to play a significant role in the future of the global transportation industry.
The Remy Summer Internship & Co-op Programs are designed for undergraduate candidates with strong functional backgrounds in Finance/Accounting, Sales/Marketing, Information Technology, Supply Chain and Engineering . We offer our students the opportunity to become part of a world-class team during their time at Remy. Students will be coached and mentored by Remy leaders and work on projects that have a measurable impact on our business. Students will learn Remy’s businesses, products, processes, and functions. You will get hands-on, professional experience in strategic planning, project management and leveraging resources.
You will make a valuable contribution to the organization by working on current business projects with well-defined goals and important strategic objectives. You will work directly with directors, managers, executives, and associates to learn the day to day activities involved in running a global, growing manufacturing organization.
Summer Internship & Co-op Program Qualifications
· Pursuing a BS degree in Marketing/Sales, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Finance/Accounting or Engineering
· Quickly learn and apply fundamental concepts, practices and procedures
· A professional demeanor and impeccable written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills and consistent follow up
· Handle multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines
· Minimum of intermediate level skills in MS Office software