Leprino Foods Company, the World’s largest manufacturer of mozzarella cheese is seeking a Corporate Warehouse Operations Manager to join our Corporate offices in Denver, CO.
This position will be responsible for supporting the plant and 3PL warehouses across the corporate network focusing on the operational and technical issues relating to warehousing and managing the inventory of saleable and purchased products. Will drive standardization and operational discipline with a focus on service and productivity. The Warehouse Operations Manager will also champion the expansion of corporate capabilities in the area of materials management and warehousing as a competitive advantage for Leprino Foods. The Warehouse Operations Manager will report directly to the Director of Supply Chain & Logistics.
If you have experience in manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution, and experience in one or more Warehouse Operations leadership roles, this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package which includes; salary, benefits, bonus program, and profit sharing, as well as an employee purchase program of our products.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Inventory management, materials requirements planning, production scheduling, warehousing, distribution and transportation
- Skilled at using or implementing warehouse management systems
- Ability to travel 50 – 75% as needed to support projects
- Leadership experience and ability to influence without direct authority of personnel
Preferred Qualifications :
- Minimum of 10 years experience in warehouse operations
- Strong knowledge of sales and procurement functions and the impact they have on the warehouse
- Experienced with WMS and/or ERP software and warehouse labor management software tools
- Strong MS Office skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be willing to travel between 50 – 75% of the time (depending on projects)
- Proven leadership experience through influence without direct authority
Leprino Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer who supports a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year college or university in business, logistics, engineering, or management
- Frozen food manufacturing, warehousing or food distribution experience
- Employment with multiple companies and/or multi-industry experience
- Experience identifying and implementing best practices in a warehouse or operations environment
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed, organized, and structured work approach
- Analytical and process oriented
Percent of Travel Required?
A titan of cheese, Leprino Foods is a worldwide leader in mozzarella-making. The company sells its soft cream-colored cheese to food...