Elect Tech Maint II
Reconfigurable Vehicle Tactical Trainer (RVTT)
for the WarFighter Focus (WFF) Contract
Fort Polk, Louisiana
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains, repairs, troubleshoots, modifies and installs various types of electronic equipment and related devices such as electronic transmitting and receiving equipment (e.g., radar, radio, television, telecommunication, sonar, and navigational aids).
- Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in determining equipment malfunctions.
- Applies skill in restoring equipment operation, evaluates performance and reliability of prototype or production mode.
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Associate's Degree in Electronic Technology (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university and two years minimum work experience in a related discipline
two years related military training
a combination of education and experience.
- Three years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in computer systems / network or training device maintenance. Two years experience with Microsoft office software operation and use.
- Must possess good written composition and verbal communication skills, ability to express facts and rationale.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance if required.
: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate, within multiple training platforms and/or work site locations.
- Varies depending on site (Heat, dust, cold, office, warehouse, range, loud noises, etc)
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apple has an "i" for revolutionary technology. Since its release, the company's iPhone has spurred a revolution in cell...