We have an urgent requirement for our Direct Client Sr. Linux/UNIX Engineer , NY,NJ.
Click Submit Resume http://graceits.com/mail.php
Bill Rate: Max $75 TO 80 C2C Per/Hr Depend on Experience
NY OR NJ
Develops and maintains the build environment, the source code control system and the issue tracking systems. Creates and tests builds, resolves issues, applies labels to file and communicates build status. Responsible for building scripts and installation procedures. Proactively identifies and implements procedures to streamline the build process which may drive the development and maintenance of an automated build process with automatic notification of build and unit test failure problems to responsible engineers. May assist engineering management in making choices for source code management systems, and other development and testing tools. Knowledge of quality methods and procedures as well as PC, PVCS, Unix and scripting languages is required for successful performance in this role. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically has 7 to 10 years of IT work experience with at least 2 years related to release management. Proficient in the use of project management, spreadsheet and database query tools. Has subject matter expertise in release management process and understands SW Deployment..
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience with Linux.
- 5+ years of experience on Configuring Linux VM
- Experience with RHEL 5.X – 6.X
- Basic Knowledge of Hardware
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle Rac-DB
- working knowledge of DNS and mail
- knowledge of network bonding setup in RHEL
- Worked with KVM, RHEL Kickstart
- Advanced provisioning and automation
- Advanced virtual host solutions
- VM hardening and remediation
- Ability to Script (shell,Perl)
Phone : 732-421-7584