Heico Construction Group LLC consists of seven companies serving the commercial and industrial construction markets throughout the United States and Canada. Bo-Mac Contractors, Ceco Concrete Construction, Concrete Frame Associates, KenMor Electric, Titan Forming Systems, and Tribco Construction Services, and Zalk Josephs Fabricators are among the companies the Group supports. The Heico Construction Group’s headquarters is located in Kansas City, Missouri.
Heico Construction Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for an experienced IT Support Specialist with excellent communication skills and a proven history of successfully troubleshooting hardware and addressing application issues to join our Corporate Information Technology Team in Kansas City, Missouri. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with the ability to take a proactive approach and effectively prioritize work to ensure that all tasks and projects are completed timely.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
Working closely with the district offices and field users to provide remote support while reporting directly to the Director of IT Operations, the duties will include but are not limited to:
- Consults with appropriate user personnel to diagnose problems or requirements and determine the steps necessary to reach a solution pertinent to the issue.
- Maintains inventory of spare computer and telephone parts, supplies and submit purchase requisitions for replenishment.
- Assists in performing hardware replacement and hardware maintenance.
- Assists in delivering the level of training required to ensure highest level of understanding when showing employees how to utilize the applications and provide basic preventative maintenance measures .
- Proactively keeps abreast of all new technologies by seeking out and researching opportunities to enhance knowledge and skills on computer related peripherals and products.
- Configures new computers and rebuild existing computers as necessary to support business requirements.
- Develops and maintains on-going positive relationships with all end users and field users, representing the IT Department with the utmost profession and ethical image.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
Heico Construction Group offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
- An Associate’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and/ or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience or sucessful completion of an IT Internship with a Heico Construction Group company.
- 2 years of previous experience with computer operating systems, Office Suite software and hardware issues with a wide range of computer applications and troubleshooting scenarios.
- A+ certified or equivalent knowledge/education .
- Strong ability to research, diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems in an independent environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly verbally and in writing and effectively interact with at all levels of the organization with a “Can Do Attitude.”
- Highly developed organizing, planning and problem solving and research skills with the ability to make effective and timely decisions
Heico Construction Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Heico Construction Group - 2 years ago