Position for a Senior RedHat Engineer with RHEL 5 and RedHat Satellite Server experience in a blended operational OS (Windows 2008 R2, Unix, RedHat and VMware) environment in Herndon.
Shift: Monday-Friday on-Site 4 ten hour days.
Clearance Level: Must be a U.S. Citizen able to obtain a Secret Clearance. Can maintain a TS clearance.
Certification Requirements: RHCE preferred, RHCSA or RHCT
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Education, Skill, and Experience Requirements:
- Redhat OS installs, configuration, patching, troubleshoot OS/hardware related issues, assist application owner in application troubleshooting, software package installation/creation
- Create scripts for various operations related tasks, i.e. (OS installation, system configuration, addressing various STIG requirements, monitoring and alert/health-check scripts, harden servers, etc).
- Work well independently as well as together with teammates on design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of various in-house tools.
- Able to configure and deploy Redhat Satellite Servers
A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field and 7-8 years of relevant work experience in networking engineering.
How to Apply: Please send resume to http://sev1tech.catsone.com/careers/
- Experience with STIG hardening, Building OS, and HA clustering.
- Experience supporting developers using open source like Tomcat, ProgreSQL, and Apache.
- Experience with the installation, configuration and deployment of RedHat Satellite Servers
ClearanceJobs.com - 23 months ago