Under the direction of the Director – Integrated Procurement Systems, the User Support Manager will be responsible for two key roles within the Sodexo NORAM’s eProcurement team:
The User Support Manager will be a key member of The Market Connection (TMC) Project, interfacing with Operational, P2P Process/Enhancement and Supplier Enablement Management Team Members. He/She will become the “face” of the TMC Team to the User and Stakeholder community. The person filling this unique role will need to combine customer service/support, business process, training and communication skills with systems knowledge to provide an effective bridge between the user and the project team. In collaboration with Team Subject Matter Experts (Enablement, P2P Processes/Enhancements, Operations, Call Center) and Supply Management Communications, they will develop training tools and resources for various user groups and stakeholders as needed. Said training may be delivered electronically, in person and/or via web based platforms as defined by user/stakeholder needs. They will work with our communications team to utilize existing platforms to deliver necessary communications supporting Sodexo NORAM’s eProcurement Solution.
- Serving as the primary liaison and conduit between the Market Connection Project Team and the End User Community and other TMC Stakeholders. Become the “voice of the user” to the project team.
- Understanding User and Stakeholder needs and their perspectives, and then building the appropriate, multi-modal support approaches to meet those needs. This may include, but is not limited to: training, communication, surveys, help desk training etc. The end result will be to support and promote the ongoing success of Sodexo NORAM’s eProcurement Solution.
The User Support Manager shall:
- Manage all activities associated with user groups and internal focus groups to gather key stakeholder input that impacts the overall success of the system.
- Collaborate with existing subject matter experts and communication functions to deliver effective communication resulting in cross-department acceptance and buy-in
- Support the TMC project team’s needs in terms of managing all internal and external User Input Groups (Focus Groups, Advisory Panels, End User Input Groups, Surveys)
- Develop and deliver necessary training to support the ongoing success of Sodexo NORAM’s eProcurement Solution.
- Act as a consultant to support other supply management system training needs (CaRMA, EDW, SMAPP, EFM).
Typical Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and four plus years of business experience required.
- Proven Customer Service/Support skills and experience in dealing with various stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated experience in creating systems-based training materials. Experience in one or more electronic training/communication tools (GoldMail, Brainshark, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia Studio, WebEx Training Center, etc.) required
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Project Management skills required. Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) and/or CPLP (Certified Professional in Learning Performance) certifications would be a plus, but not required.
- Prior experience with Ariba Spend Management Solutions preferred, but not required
Up to 20% average on normal basis for site/district visits, conference or training assignments. Position located in Gaithersburg, MD
Manages a team of support personnel who troubleshoot IT issues. Implements policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected. Ensures maximum issue resolutions in minimum time. Evaluates new information systems products or services and suggests changes to existing products or services to better aide the end user. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
Sodexo - 21 months ago
Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, skills and...