SRC has been named to numerous state and national “Best Company to Work For” lists - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve "impossible" problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
Currently, SRC is seeking junior information assurance analysts for future opportunities in the Chantilly, Va., area to provide support to a information system security manager staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Develop and maintain knowledge and expertise concerning accreditation standards and requirements
- Collaborate with system development personnel
- Ensure system Security Requirements are addressed during all phases of the system life cycle
- Technical review and analysis support during the accreditation process
- Provide technical information security support
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical specialty such as computer science, management information systems or related field, and approximately one or more years of information security and information assurance (IA) experience
- Information systems security manager, information systems security officer, program security officer or other IA discipline experience
- Knowledge/experience in
- Sound knowledge of DCID 6/3, ICD 503, NIST 800 series and certification/accreditation a strong plus
- CISSP certification required
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills, strong interpersonal, writing and speaking skills a must
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required.
EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Move Up Back to top
SRC - 17 months ago