To apply basic knowledge of engineering principles and techniques to develop routine specifications and procedures, develop and analyze designs, and evaluate technical reports.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelors Degree and 0 year(s) related experience
Degree must be in Engineering
1. Conducts research concerned with design, manufacture and test of components, equipment and systems, including application of equipment to new uses.
2. Creates and analyzes basic engineering designs.
3. Assists in reviewing and preparing documentation of basic engineering designs. May correct drawings to ensure that products are in accordance with proper engineering techniques and specifications.
4. Reviews activities concerned with installation and operational test of basic engineering designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements.
5. Assists in the evaluation of operational systems and recommends design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunction or changes in system requirements.
6. Prepares engineering change orders, engineering change proposals and corrective action reports.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
BAE Systems is the premier trans-Atlantic defense and aerospace company, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and...